Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Catch up

Well I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post! Rich and I have been incredibly busy! I cannot tell you where July went. Now that it is August, it is so hard to believe we are almost halfway to September! Whew! A couple of weeks ago Amanda and Joey came to town. We were so excited because we have not seen them since their move to Houston. Amanda had to work in Dallas, so she and Joey came in a little early to hang out with us and Shay and Adam!

We went to Top Golf and Amanda and I realized how bad we are :)


We went to Uncle Julio's with Shay and Adam. Uncle Julio's has been one of my favorites since childhood and I am always excited when people want to go there. 

I am sad I did not get a picture of the whole group. But we had a blast! We hung out afterwards, chatted, and watched the Olympics. Sunday afternoon we headed to the dog park with Tegan, the Hance's dogs and the Paulson's dog. It was waayyy to hot so we were not there long and I did not snap any pictures. It was such a fun weekend! Blessed to have great friends! 

This past weekend we had a student retreat at the lake. We enjoyed games, tubing, relaxing, and watched the meteor shower.  


No comments:

Post a Comment