Monday, June 18, 2012

RSBT12

What: Refuge Senior Beach Trip 2012
Where: Gulf Shores, Alabama
It was the first of many senior beach trips with our youth group. Rich worked hard planning such a wonderful trip for everyone. The adults on the trip were Rich, Chris, Jacklyn, and I. A few of us  (cough cough) might have looked at this trip as a bit of a vacation. :) Rich and Chris each drove a 15 passenger van to and from Gulf Shores. The way there took a long time. We had several car sick students. I began to wonder if it was all the junk food on the way there. I have never seen so many people not feeling well from driving. Luckily, it passed and we made it!  Let's just say on the way back everyone took some preventive meds. We left early on a Monday morning and arrived after 9:00 pm on Monday night. 
After getting groceries, and a good night sleep we hit the beach the next day. That is pretty much it. How amazing is that!? Three days of full beach followed by fun dinners out on the town!

Tradition to write our names at every beach
Bloom By Kelle Hampton
This trip was unforgettable. I am going to miss this group so much! We had worship at night and a Baptism on Thursday morning..memories that will last a lifetime! Thanks seniors 2012

P.S. Blogger is being really difficult tonight with pictures and captions. Hopefully I can add more in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment