Happy Anniversary to my best friend! Being married three years has been incredible! Last year, we had a lot going on around our anniversary (moving, job change, buying a house). This year, the big changes have slowed down a bit. We are enjoying daily life with each other. I am blessed to call Rich my husband.
We are still learning what it means to be husband and wife. I do not think we will ever stop learning. Rich and I will keep with tradition and watch our wedding video as well as look through pictures. This year, I gave Rich our vows framed and a spot is left for a picture from our celebration. We plan on going to out of town to celebrate with stand up paddling and a great dinner! He surprised me last night with flowers, and a surprise trip to dinner, dessert, and shopping. He even printed out a recipe from pinterest and said, "I thought we could make our own anniversary cake this year!" Since our anniversary falls on a Wednesday this year, Rich is busy with work so we made the most of last night and can't wait to go on our little getaway.
I am grateful I get to share life with my favorite person.
Quick look over our last three years together...
1. Honeymoon in St. Lucia 2. Got Tegan 3. Went to Colorado for Brianne's wedding 4. Christmas pictures 5. Rich graduated from seminary 6. Rich's ordination 7. We moved 8. We moved 9. We unpacked 10. Mission trip to NYC 11. Trip to Austin 12. Concerts 13. First Christmas in our new home 14. Celebrated our niece's 1st birthday
That is just a quick glimpse at some highlights over our 3 years together!







happy anniversary you guys!! I am so incredibly happy for you both and so blessed to know you guys!
ReplyDelete