Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Reunion

The day after we got home from the beach we hosted a cookout at our house with some of our dearest friends. Not everyone could be there (we missed you Lasen and Joy), but a good time was had!

Brianne and Erik were in town from Colorado and that brought all of us together. Brianne and I have been friends since we met freshman year at Baylor. Our friendship has overcome distance like I would have never thought possible. We actually have been living in different states longer than we were ever together as friends in Texas. We rotate trips and I had not seen her since her wedding way to long ago..She and I got to spend quality time together we talked about no matter how many years go by, we seem to always pick up right where we left off.

Kayleigh and Craig came in from Austin. You know about Kayleigh and Craig from my other posts. They are our friends and roommates from back in the day, and they live to far for me to like it now. I have seen them a lot since their move and for that I am grateful! Kayleigh always makes me laugh and I like to pick on her. Love you K!

 Katherine and Justin came in all the way from Dallas! :) Katherine and I were roommates at Baylor. She was actually one of my first friends at Baylor. We changed our dorm assignments after meeting in summer school to make sure we could live together. Oh, the memories we have. We had a blast catching up and laughing at things we did in college. In fact, the whole group of us had stories to share with our husbands. Katherine and Justin just celebrated their one year anniversary.

I love that no matter how many years pass we can catch up, love each other through relationships, pray for each other, and find common ground.

We missed having Lasen and Joy there. Lasen was busy running another half marathon in Chicago and Joy was spending time with her family before heading back to Honduras.

Brianne takes beautiful pictures so the girls took advantage of her awesome camera and had a mini photo shoot in our backyard.
Me, Kayleigh, Brianne, and Katherine
love
my sweets


1 comment: