Saturday, February 11, 2012

What We've Been Up To

I cannot believe it has been almost a month since my last post. We have been busy around here! We have had Winter Weekend (our church's D-Now weekend), been visiting friends and family in Waco, hanging with Veronica and Chas at the rodeo, and celebrating Rich's birthday. February has turned out to be insanely busy! But I cherish the time with my friends. Just wish everyone lived a little closer.

We went to Waco and spent a lot of time playing Wii, going to some of my favorite thrift stores, and watching rockets. You can read about that on Amanda's blog. My favorite part of the weekend was hanging out with the Hance's newest addition to their family. Isn't she precious!? Harley was mad at us for not bringing Tegan. We were picking up some furniture from Kayleigh and Craig, so we couldn't fit Tegs with us this time.

Unfortunately, I did not take a single picture at Winter Weekend, but Shay is wonderful about taking pictures so you can read about that on her blog. It was an amazing weekend!

Growing up in Fort Worth, the Fort Worth Stockshow and Rodeo was one of my very favorites. I had not been since freshman year of college, and I was dying to go. We had a blast hanging out with Veronica and Chas. Who, I should mention are so so close to their wedding day!

Dinner at Tillman's in Ft. Worth was so tasty!
Rich's first time at Ft. Worth Rodeo
Bull Riding...still my favorite
Just for fun, here is a picture of Tegan sleeping like a human. After we snapped the picture we reminded her she is not allowed on the couch. She loves to act like a human.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We had such a good time having y'all in town. And, that picture of Tegs is great!

    ReplyDelete