1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am
2. How do you like your steak? medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Safe House
4. What is your favorite TV show? Just one? Right...Revenge, Modern Family, New Girl, Grey', The Bachelor, Parenthood …. I love my DVR …
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Belize...not forever
6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 egg whites and a protein shake
7. What is your favorite food? fruit and fajitas
8. Foods you dislike? fish...all of it
9. Favorite place to eat? I cannot pick one favorite place when I live in DFW!!!
10. Favorite dressing? Italian and my mom's homemade dressing
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? just sold my car :)
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans, or work out clothes
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I would like to say 1/2 full, but my hubby would probably say often I am 1/2 empty
15. Where would you want to retire? The beach... typical right
16. Favorite time of day? morning...right before lunch time
17. Where were you born? In a hospital... :) Fort Worth
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? college football/basketball
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Juicy
20. What is your favorite face cream? Mark Kay TimeWise.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Whatever my sweet niece smells like
22. People watcher? Ive been told I stare...
23. Are you a morning or night person? morning...always morning
24. Do you have any pets? Chocolate Labrador...Tegan!
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Sold the Jeep!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Storm Chaser
27. Always wear your seat belt? always
28. Been in a car accident? not when I was driving
29. Any pet peeves? duh. Yep, I choose not to list them for the sake of feelings
30. Favorite pizza toppings? straight cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment