Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ideas

Since we are getting really close to purchasing our first home (more on that later) I have been looking at all kinds of DIY activities. I have been saving every link and picture for my ideas folder. I have tear pages, desktop folders, etc. All in a very organized way of course :) I came across this precious menu board. I will probably make it my to-do-list board. I love that it is sleek, and simple. The colors can be changed, and it can be any size you want! I am all about this! I am going to try to keep track of all my projects on the blog. The house we are hoping to buy is adorable! It just needs some work. Rich and I are ready to tackle the projects! Stay tuned for updates.


Supplies:

  • Picture frame with glass front
  • Piece of patterned scrapbook paper to fit in your frame
  • Optional: Vinyl cut letters for each day of the week (you could always just hand write them)
  • Dry-erase marker

1 comment: