Monday, June 6, 2011

The Bachelorette


Well, I did it again. Another season that I promised myself I would not start watching. I caved. I didn't even make it one episode before I started reading realitysteve.com (I enjoy the spoilers). I thought for sure Will would be the guy for Ashley. Until the roast. Seriously, what was he thinking? I have to admit I wasn't a huge Ashley fan, but she is growing on me.

Can we just talk about these guy for a second...


So Bentley is a jerk. From what ABC showed us. We know that Ashley was warned about him and chose to ignore it. I have to remember that we are only showed edited portions of this show. That is what makes it entertaining. The rose ceremonies (according to Steve) can last for hours. OK, so Will hurts Ashley's feelings (it was harsh) Bentley leaves, and JP comes to Ashley's rescue. He is the guy that is open to letting her lay around in sweat pants (I am a fan!) and is so sweet to her. I still like Will though. He seems sweet and made a mistake since he got caught up in the moment. Any thoughts on who the guy will be??

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking JP so far! We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanted to be surprised this season...buuuuttttt had to read reality steve to see who won bc i met lucas and wanted to know if he was still single or not ;)

    ReplyDelete