On Friday, Rich got an e-mail that there were 6 tickets available at the church office for the Byron Nelson tournament. They were first come first serve, so you bet Rich e-mailed right back! On Saturday we headed out. I have always had an interest in golf, I even took golf at Baylor! Who am I kidding, I am terrible! Rich enjoys golf very much. He would love to do it more! However, it is not a cheap sport!
We had to much fun! There was a incredible breeze, and we found several shade trees to sit for a while. It was a lot of walking, but well worth it. I really enjoyed the pace of the day. Nothing was rushed, and it was fairly quiet. I can honestly say, as I type this I am watching the tournament on TV to see the results. I have never enjoyed watching golf on TV, even when I was in the class and Rich would take me to the driving range, watching it just seemed to drag..it is holding my attention pretty well now! We only took a few pictures during the day. We were busy walking, and watching. plus they are strict about no phones. Rich is a rule follower :)
Up next: Our very quick trip to Waco and back

No comments:
Post a Comment