Monday, August 29, 2011

Difference in Taste

I am finally getting everything back in order! I have some before pictures of the house. I do not have the after pictures :). They will be coming soon...I hope. The house is looking great. The paint inside is not my favorite. It is well done, and looks good, but there is a slight difference in taste. We are working hard and I am trying to stay off of Pintrest as much as possible. I figured out how easily it frustrates me when I am trying to do a project. I want to see the end result and pintrest doesn't always share how difficult the in between can be. Amanda, Kayleigh, and Veronica have been helping me shop Home Goods, Target, etc. It will take awhile, but I will get there. Enjoy the before pictures!

Home Sweet Home!

The Green Guest Room (see difference in taste) Way to bright for me Trust me it looks brighter in person

Rich working hard
Living Room
Half of the Master Bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Fireplace...Pre-deep clean


I forgot to take pictures of the backyard, our bathroom, dining room, and the office.

The to do list for the house so far and keep in mind these are not short term:
  • Paint Pantry- done!
  • Fix garage door-done!
  • Fix fence
  • Find dining room table-done!
  • Find curtains-done!
  • Re-do window seat cover/area- done! (forgot to take a picture of that too)
  • Change light fixtures in both bathrooms
  • Take sliding doors door
  • Re-do bathrooms (long term goal)
  • Find couch, love seat, and reading chair,
  • Convince Rich to let me paint the fireplace
  • Organize linen closet to look like one on pintrest
  • Paint every room but the dining room and office
  • Find new bedding for master bedroom
  • put wall up in master bedroom to separate bathroom
  • organize closet
  • Paint garage
  • Re-cover office chair
  • Come up with a fun idea for the laundry room
  • Not stress out!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see it. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You will be posting "after" pictures (at least of the mantle) before you know it. :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks SOOO cute! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete