Thursday, August 11, 2011

Homeowners

It is official Rich and I own our home! It is such an exciting time for us. Tegan was able to come back with us after staying with my parents since May! I love having her home. We are still in the process of unpacking and settling in. That is why this post will not have pictures...I cannot find my camera cord.

Our friends and family have been so sweet to come help, send thoughtful messages, cook us meals, and clean! I wish I could list everyone by name that has come over to help, but so many have I am afraid I would forget to name someone. So to all.. thank you!! It is nice to have a place that is ours. It is definitely a new feeling when you have to decide what colors to paint because you have the freedom. Our landlords in Waco would not let us paint. Lame! Anyway, we are holding off on painting a few more weeks, and going to finish unpacking. I was hoping to do it the other way around, but once I started unpacking I couldn't stop.

I have been spending loads of time on blogs and pinterest and am excited to post pictures once things are on there way to complete! Now where is my camera cord???


No comments:

Post a Comment