We give glory to God when we trust him to do what he has promised to do–especially when all human possibilities are exhausted. Faith glorifies God. That is why God planned for faith to be the way we are justified." John Piper
Craziness has now officially taken over our lives. Exciting things are happening! Rich finished his last day of school!! He is going to graduate from seminary on May 13. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard balancing school, work, and me. He is a pretty awesome guy :) Easter weekend such a blast. We got to hang out with this little nugget.
Georgia is growing so quickly. Rich changed his first diaper ever! He actually changed way more than one! Having a niece is so much fun. I never knew how infatuated I could be.
She is so much fun to watch. She has started to smile and it is somewhat of a game to get her to smile at you or something you did. It feels like an accomplishment. Rich and I spent a lot of time making strange noises and faces. I loved it!
Easter Sunday we did lunch with Amanda and Joey. The girls even got Easter presents. No, not Amanda and I. Tegan and Harley. Amanda and I worked in the kitchen preparing an Easter lunch, complete with ham and everything!. It was such a blast. A bit strange being away from home and it being the first Easter ever I didn't get a basket. I guess it has to stop at some point right?
This weekend one of my good friends from Baylor had her Bachelorette weekend! I could only stay for one night, but the time I got to spend with her and do fun girly things was so much fun! I have known Katherine since we met at Baylor in summer school and decided to be roommates freshman year. She and Justin will be getting married in June. Congrats guys!
We are busy busy starting to pack and I am going list crazy. I make lists for everything! I am getting so stressed out I have started caring around a pad of paper in my purse for anything that comes to my mind I don't want to forget I can jot it down. Our minds are in a million places.
We are continuing to trust Christ and his plan for us. Great things have happened on the job end for me and now we just need to find a house, but we have until summer or longer to do that. Rich and I keep reminding each other when we get stressed or circumstances get in the way of things the way we want them to be, that we are on the same team. We are both living to bring glory to Christ and we need to have faith that we are doing that the best we are humanly able. We are exhausted and we are stressed. But God has been so faithful!
No comments:
Post a Comment