As Rich and I wrap up our weeks in Waco we have decided to come up with a bucket list of what we want to make sure we do while we are here. We have lived here for awhile now, and we will be back all the time, but it is fun to do these things while we are still here. The list a work in progress, but for now here it is. We are open to suggestions and will be taking pictures along the way!
1. Take Tegan for a walk on the Bear Trail
2. Go to Fat Ho Burgers (yes, this is a real restaurant in Waco, google it for news articles)
3. Enjoy a Dr. Pepper Float at the Dr. Pepper Museum (where we had our rehearsal dinner)
4. Watch the sunset from the dam
5. Get several Mr. Sno- sno cones
6. Take a walk through the Baylor campus and reminisce
7. Go fishing
8. Think of more things to add to the list
9. Go to Bush's Chicken for a Sweet Tea
ReplyDelete10. Go shopping at Spice
11. Visit Common Grounds with good friends
12. Buy a tshirt at Hole in the Roof
13. Go to the arboretum to visit the place you got engaged!
14. Eat a sandwich at the most delish sandwich place ever...and I'm so sad because I can't remember the name, but you know the one :)
:) Just a small little list from me! I will keep adding to it for you