Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update on "The Move"

We found an apartment! Not our first choice of living. We were hoping for our plan to work out our way. Well God must have a better plan for us, because our plan didn't work. :) In my mind, we would find our dream home, move in, start decorating, etc, etc. Haha that makes me laugh now. Instead we will sign a 3-5 month lease on a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. Our dog will stay with my parents and we will continue the house hunt.

I can't believe I really thought my plan would work out so smoothly. What was I thinking? When we do find our home, I will be ecstatic. Being a first time home buyer we are starting to realize things we must have and the things we can change. I am not willing to budge on 2 bathrooms.

It is hard for me to write about how picky I can be, when so much is going on around me, friends struggling with cancer, loved ones still searching for a job, friends struggling with a mix of things. However, I have to realize that this situation, this move, is where God has placed us right now. We are blessed to be moving to a great place, with great families, a amazing church family, and so much support. All these changes we are going through I have to trust that our provider is providing. He has been faithful and now it is time for me to be.

Thank you for all the prayers and support. More to come..

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure things will work out with the house hunting, and you will be so thrilled when it does! Excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete