Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

Well...it is now official. Rich and I will be moving in May. It will be an exciting time for us. There is quite a bit of hussle and bussle going on right now. We are in the process of trying to find a home, find a new job for myself, and finishing up things well in Waco. It is going to be very difficult for us to leave our friends and our jobs here. We are trusting our Lord and his plans. He has worked this all out so beautifully to not go would be crazy. I have started this blog to keep up with family and friends all over. I may not post as frequently as some would like :) But I promise to try very hard.



A few things to be praying for:

-A home that is right for us

-Ease moving to a new city

-Job for Megan

-Peace in our hearts about leaving friends and family


We are so excited, but I am sad about leaving friends. I have been in Waco for 7 years now. I never thought I would stay after college, but I have and I have loved every minute of it.

I will miss the following.




Baylor campus




Kayleigh! And BU Sports! And BU Sports with Kayleigh and Craig:)


Amanda ...And Joey and Harley too!



Joy! We laugh a lot :)



Lake Belton




Stay tuned for more things I will miss and things I am excited about.

1 comment: