Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend in Chattanooga

Last weekend Rich and I headed to Tennessee to see his  our friend get married. It was a trip we had been looking forward to. We had both been to Tennessee before, but never to Chattanooga. We bought our plane tickets, pricelined our hotel, and were ready to roll! Then... I got sick. This was the worst timing! I got some flu/virus thing that held on all the way through our trip. Our trip that we had planned that involved hiking, sight seeing, and visiting friends,  quickly changed to Rich taking care of my feverish self in our hotel room. 


Rich was such a trooper. I had to miss quite a few of the activities, but insisted that Rich go and not miss out on them because of me. We did manage to do a few things while we were there. And of course, it was such an honor for Rich to stand next to his friend and watch him marry his love. 

Their wedding so much fun! They had the most creative things planned. From coloring pages for the kiddos and a taco truck for the adults.

Rich and I visited the aquarium, and ventured downtown for dinner and ice cream. It was not too bad considering I was sick! I am grateful we were able to travel there and cannot wait to visit again!
We will see you soon Chattanooga! 


No comments:

Post a Comment