Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Tegan

 Tegan turned 3 yesterday! Yes, I am that dog owner that celebrates my dog's birthday. Every year. We can move pass that now. This year, we got her a doggy cake. It is from Three Dog Bakery. So obviously I am not the only person out there who does this. There were so many options, but I ended up with this "cake."
 Tegan was so excited to have such a big treat. Of course, she had no clue what the celebration was for and I didn't make her wear a hat this year, so she was extra happy! We do not have a lot of dog friends that Tegan plays with here so it was just a small celebration. :)
We could not get her to stay still enough for a picture with her cake, but we got close!
Happy 3rd Birthday Tegan! You make our life so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Adam doesn't know it yet, but we are totally celebrating Rye's birthday in April. If Tegan wants to celebrate again, you just let us know. ;-) I found another dog park that's more in the middle of our two houses, so we should do that some time soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Tegan! I wish we were there to celebrate. Harley and Dakota miss Tegs. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete