Congrats to our new friends Shay and Adam on their marriage! We have so many mutual friends, and church connections it is awesome to see God plant new friendships in our lives. They had a beautiful ceremony at Valley Ranch and their reception was so much fun!
Shay did a wonderful job planning the day. She came over to our house the week before their wedding and it was so fun to see how excited she was. Then to see her on her wedding day it all come to life was precious. Sadly I did not get a picture with the bride, but she was beautiful!!
Rich did not have a dull moment at the reception. Our small group was conveniently seated right by the dance floor and Rich had a awesome dance off with Amanda's brother. Amanda was a bridesmaid and Joey was an usher so they stayed the weekend with us. Harley and Tegan enjoyed their time together and I enjoyed my Amanda time!
Hunter showing Rich intimidation
at the reception
the dance off continues
Did I mention the food was awesome!?
No comments:
Post a Comment