Thursday, October 6, 2011

Puppy Birthday Cake

Yes, I am that person. Making a cake for my dog's birthday. But here is the thing...I am not the only one! I will be making this recipe via Amanda for Tegan on Monday. She is going to be two! Pictures will come next week!

Peanut Butter Delight Dog Cake

1 cup white or whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
1 tub non-fat plain yogurt

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix together flour and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick spray and bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely and frost with non-fat plain yogurt









It is hard to believe she was so tiny. Also cant believe that shirt I am wearing in the picture above no longer exist because Tegan decide to toss it around like a toy when she helped herself to the laundry. Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment