Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baylor Homecoming 2012

Rich and I headed to Waco last Friday to start our weekend back in Waco. We met our friend Jenny at Vitek's for lunch.. I cannot believe I am admitting to this, but it was my first time eating there. If you know anything about Waco, or Vitek's you know they have this disgusting thing called a ""Gut Pak." It is fritos, cheese, beef, beans, sausage, bread, onions, pickles, and jalapeƱos. Rich got the biggest one they offer. I stuck with a normal chopped beef sandwich. After that we headed to the Baylor Bookstore to pick up our homecoming t-shirts.
We spent the afternoon with Rich's family and also took a trip to Spice. I miss shopping there so much! For dinner, we met up at George's with Natalie, Kayleigh, Rich's brother Ben, his girlfriend Charis, and Kayleigh. I ran into some of my loves from FBC Woodway! I cannot believe I knew those sweet faces when they were just 8th graders.
Of course after George's we went to campus for the bonfire. Lasen and Nathan joined us there and we had a blast!  Lasen had not seen the library since Starbucks was added so we had some fun reminiscing all of our hours spent there.
Saturday we went to tailgate then to the game. I cannot believe how fast the weekend went. I miss my college girlfriends so much, but I am grateful that I am still so close with them. Two important girls were missing. Brianne is in Colorado and Joy is in Honduras. We love you!

Happy Homecoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment