Friday, April 20, 2012

Farmers Market

One of the things I had on my list to do when we moved to this area was to visit the Dallas Farmers Market. Rich and I had a date day planned and when we woke up this morning it was raining. We didn't let that stop us. We even took a detour to Northpark :).

We left the farmers market with a bundle of goodies and spent about $8.00. Yes, $8.00! The rain stopped for us while we visited different vendors, but as soon as we left it was pouring! We had so much fun. See below for our purchases.
Lavender, avocados, cilantro, zucchini, squash
Lavender is dear to my heart. We had it several places in our wedding decor. We tossed lavender for our send off, I just love it. I was thrilled to find these gems for $2.00. I can't wait to plant it! The Dallas market is a bit of a trek for us, so our next adventure will be the Coppell Market.

1 comment:

  1. you guys should come out to the Keller farmers market sometime!! I am anxiously awaiting for it to open in May!! :)

    ReplyDelete