This month has been busy busy! Rich went to Peru (stay tuned for his guest post), My sister and baby G came to visit, and we had two weddings to attend! The first wedding was Dustin and Bethany's. Bethany is Kayleigh's little sister and now my co-worker! Rich had just arrived back from Peru the day before Bethany's wedding and was not feeling well. He slept it off at Amanda and Joey's while Lasen and I went as dates. Bethany was a gorgeous bride and the decorations were amazing! Kayleigh handmade quite a few things and I am still trying to convince her to open an etsy store.
Enjoying the reception
One of Bethany's tables

The next weekend Veronica and Chas were married! I was actually friends with Veronica's older sister before V and I were close. I always knew who Veronica was (we went to church together), but when we I both ended up at Baylor we became great friends. She helped me more than I can even tell you with my wedding planning! She was the most relaxed bride I have ever seen! It was incredible. The weekend so much fun!
Rehearsal Dinner
Love him

Just waiting to get married
the cake
Married!

How could I not leave you with a picture of our niece? Here she is trying on my sunglasses. Makes me smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment