For my blog readers out there. I am still here! Life has been crazy for the past few weeks. I have not had time to blog, when I do have time to do it, I don't want to :). December was a blast. We celebrated my birthday with dear friends, hosted Christmas day at our house, traveled to and from my parents house, and on and on. I had plans to post pictures of the Christmas table, but it slipped my mind to snap pictures after I prepared the meal. It was a great time with family and I had so much fun! The day after Christmas we had Christmas again with my sister, her husband, and Georgia. That was the best! Christmas is so much more fun when you can watch a little baby fascinated by wrapping paper, and boxes. She is just precious to watch. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
My stocking I have had forever


Rich and I finished our puzzle!
More pics to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment