Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BU Homecoming 2011

I know this post is way late, but Amanda sent me some wonderful pictures and I wanted to include them on this post. Rich and I had a busy week traveling to and from Waco several times the week of homecoming. I had a Gala for work and had to be back for work the next day here. So a day later we were back on our way to Waco. This year was different for us because it is the first year for homecoming that we have not lived in Waco. It was a blast though! We got to see my sister and their sweet baby Georgia, saw friends at the bonfire, went to the parade, and did all kinds of fun things!

We met up with Kayleigh and Craig for Rudy's
Tegan and Harley were reunited
Georgia entertained us
My sister and brother in-law
Back on BU Campus
We found Shay at the Bonfire
The fire was the best one I have seen!
Joey, Amanda, Rich, and I enjoying our tradition
This was the cutest couple. They had matching hats
We can't wait to continue the tradition next year! The picture above is the only one I snapped at the game, but we won! Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment